Newfoundland & Labrador Health Care Recruitment Event
Date and time
Wed, Oct 4, 2023 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM CST
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Regina
1975 Broad Street Regina, SK S4P 1Y2 Canada
For healthcare professionals in Saskatchewan who are dreaming of an adventurous new beginning, we want to meet you.
Newfoundland and Labrador’s Department of Health and Community Services is inviting you to an in-person event to learn about the extraordinary health care career opportunities and unique lifestyle that awaits you.
With the most competitive incentives in the country of up to $450,000, you’ll be joining a province-wide team on the edge of modern medicine in Eastern Canada.
At the event, you’ll hear from:
- The Honourable Tom Osborne, Minister of Health and Community Services
- Dr. Megan Hayes, ADM Health Professional Recruitment and Retention
- Recruitment professionals from the government and Newfoundland and Labrador Health Services
You’ll learn about:
- Opportunities available
- The best incentives in the country
- Applications and processes
Newfoundland and Labrador is actively recruiting healthcare professionals to live and work in the province, either in rural, urban or remote settings. We’re looking for physicians, nurses, and more. There are extraordinary opportunities waiting for you.
RSVP to let us know you’re attending. We look forward to meeting you. For more information, visit WorkinHealthNL.ca.