ReNew Canada Career Fair – Jan 30, 2024
ReNew Canada Launches Career Fair to Connect Top Project Firms with Top Engineering Candidates
ReNew Canada is excited to announce the launch of its inaugural Career Fair – Engineering the Top100 Projects, in partnership with Ontario Society Of Professional Engineers. Taking place in Toronto on January 30, 2024 at The Toronto Reference Library, this event will connect engineering firms who work on Canada’s Top 100 Infrastructure Projects with third and fourth-year engineering students looking to work with some of the most engaging and innovative firms operating in Canada.
Not your typical career fair, students will have the opportunity to attend a series of short presentations on innovative projects selected from ReNew Canada’s annual Top100 Projects report. Engineering firms will provide an overview of the projects, highlight innovations, demonstrate the role that engineers played in the project, and discuss specific opportunities – internships, co-op placements, and full-time careers available within their organizations.
Students will have the opportunity to speak one-on-one with presenters and other engineering firms at their booths throughout the day.
Why should third and fourth-year engineering students attend the ReNew Canada Career Fair?
- See first-hand the kinds of jobs you could be working on when you graduate.
- Hear about Canada’s largest, most innovative infrastructure projects directly from the engineers that are working on them.
- Learn about co-op, internship, and career opportunities at Canada’s largest engineering firms.
- Network with engineering students from other Ontario universities.
- Connect one-on-one with industry experts that have the power to kick-start your career.
Come to the ReNew Canada Career Fair to find out what it takes to work with Canada’s best, and to learn more about what opportunities are available.
About the Top100 Projects Report:
ReNew Canada publishes an annual report on the 100 largest public sector infrastructure projects currently in development in Canada. The report contains details on each of the projects, including location, cost, project overview, estimated date of completion, and a list of the key companies involved with the project. Attendees can expect to hear about projects like Canada’s Top 10:
- Site C Clean Energy Project $16M
- GO Expansion – On-Corridor Works $15.705M
- Bruce Power Refurbishment $13M
- Darlington Nuclear Refurbishment $12.8M
- Eglinton Crosstown LRT $12.571M
- Ontario Line $10.9M
- GO Expansion Projects – Early Work $10.513M
- Iona Island Wastewater Treatment Plant $9.9M
- TTC Vehicles Program $7.175M
- Réseau express métropolitain $6.9M
For more information: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/renew-canada-career-fair-tickets-722110270257?aff=ebdssbdestsearch&keep_tld=1