Atlas Granite Inc. is one of the largest importers and fabricators of natural/engineered stone in Western Canada!
Sophisticated robotics and automation coupled with old-world attention to detail, Western Canadian award-winning craftsmanship & thousands of slabs to choose from is what sets Atlas Granite Inc. apart.
Atlas Granite Inc. is currently looking for Accounting Technician to join our team at 12020 142 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5L 2G8. This is a full time permanent position with the start date of as soon as possible.
- Wage: $27.00/hour
- Hours:40 hours/week
- Vacancy: 1
- Work location: 12020 142 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5L 2G8
Terms of employment:
- Permanent, Full time
- Job start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Morning
- Prepare chart of account to perform full cycle bookkeeping
- Prepare, and review financial statements
- Collect, analyze, balance, maintain and investigate account information to help maximize the accuracy of the reported numbers
- Maintain the general ledger and prepare account reconciliations
- Post journal entries to record financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Organize all journal entries, perform analysis on account records and conciliate all statements for month ending
- Prepare a trial balance; identify any errors and post adjusting entries
- Calculate, and record GST payable and prepare GST return
- Prepare GST and payroll deduction cheques, and send them to Receiver General before due date
- Maintain historical financial record by filling and organizing documents
- Other related duties with the scope and responsibilities of the job, as requested by management.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to speak English
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in related field
- Knowledge of MS Excel; MS Windows; MS Word; Electronic scheduler; Database software; MS Outlook
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then send your resume:
By email: [email protected] (Please write job title in the e-mail subject)
By fax: 780-468-3365
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.