- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
- Set up and organize manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Type and Proofread electronic correspondence, documents, forms, reports etc.
- Work on the regular incoming emails and other material and co-ordinate the flow of Information internally and with other departments.
- Greet people and direct them to the interested contacts or service areas.
- Arrange shipments/deliveries related schedules and make reservations accordingly.
- Order office supplies and maintain warehouse inventory.
- Compile data , statistics and other information in excel or other MS office software
- Answer Electronic inquires.
- Answer telephone and communicate telephone calls and messages.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings.
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Education: College or above
Experience: 1 year
Wages: $24.75/ hr for 30 hrs/week
Address: 25 Brownridge Road, Halton Hills, ON L7G 0C6 CANADA
Email: [email protected]
Open to Apply: Newcomers to Canada, Students and Aboriginal Youth
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: