- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Employer : RDL Recycling Inc.
Location : 5-11568 132A Street, Surrey BC, V3R 7S2
Job Title : Administrative Assistant.
Noc Code : NOC 1241.
Positions Available : 1
Term : Permanent, Full Time.
Salary : $24.50/hour.
Start Date : As Soon As Possible.
Education : Secondary School.
Language : English.
Experience : Not required but Admin related experience is an asset. Training will be provided.
Attention to detail, problem solving, people management skills, positive attitude, time management and organization skills.
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages. Answer electronic enquiries.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- Compile data, statistics, and other information.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Record and prepare meeting minutes.
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information.
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
The following skills will be an asset but not a requirement or condition for employment. Training will be provided to the suitable candidates.
- Purchase general materials for use or for further processing by their establishment.
- Assess requirements of an establishment and develop specifications for materials and supplies to be purchased.
- Invite tenders, consult with suppliers, and review quotations.
Please email your applications along with your contact details to [email protected] or mail your application to: RDL Recycling Inc. 5-11568 132A Street, Surrey BC, V3R 7S2
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: