Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High school
Positions Available: 1
5686 176 Street
Surrey, British Columbia
• Create correspondence, invoices, and reports.
• Open and distribute regular mail and emails to respective person.
• Schedule and organize the appointments and meetings of employer.
• Keep record of inventory and order office supplies.
• Develop and maintain a computerized filling system.
• Respond to telephone, in-person, and email enquiries.
• Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes of meetings.
• Greet and assist the visitors and direct visitors to appropriate person.
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
• Completion of High School is required.
• Minimum 6 months experience in the field is required.
How to Apply
Email: [email protected]