Kids Learning Castle Childcare Inc.
Salary: $25.00 per hour for 35 hours per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Secretaries (Except Legal and Medical) (1241)
NOC Job Title: Administrative Secretary
12430 76 AVENUE Surrey, British Columbia V3W 2T5, Canada
- Kids learning Castle Childcare Inc. located at 12430 76 Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia, V3W 2T5, Welcomes applications for the position of Administrative Assistant to be a part of their team.
- Providing administrative and clerical support by drafting, transcribing, and typing correspondence, reports, presentations, and memoranda.
- Researches, organizes, and summarizes support materials. Generates reports and presentations on behalf of the Operations and Operation Managers.
- Responds to a variety of internal and external inquiries by serving as the primary point of contact for the business.
- Manage appointment calendars including scheduling and coordinating meetings, speaking engagements, and/or conferences for the director. Resolving scheduling conflicts and issues for the team.
- Coordinates the workflow within the assigned department. Receives, reviews, and processes information and takes follow-up action as requested.
- Brainstorms, develops, and implements new work methods and procedures in partnership with the department team members.
- Identifies problems, develops alternate solutions, and implements changes.
- Organizes meetings as directed. Book and set up meetings, prepares meeting agenda, organizes meeting materials, records and prepares minutes of meeting.
- Assists in the monitoring of expenditures for budget reports by capturing, compiling, and calculating information.
- Performs record management duties maintaining filing systems and databases.
- Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- 1+ years of clerical experience is required or a Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to liaises in a professional and courteous manner with managers/directors, staff and the public to gather and disseminate information
Relocation costs covered by employer
How to Apply
No walk ins and personal calls please. Aboriginal, Youth & New comers are encouraged to apply.
Email: [email protected]
By Mail: 12430 76 AVENUE Surrey, British Columbia V3W 2T5, Canada