Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time 40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
- Greeting and directing visitors.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Handling all incoming and outgoing mail, calls, emails, and faxes:
- Continuously monitoring, responding to and forwarding incoming emails;
- receiving, sorting, and distributing daily incoming mail to staff; and
- Creating, maintaining, and reviewing office documents, such as invoices, reports, memos, and other administrative records.
- Conducting research and generating reports by collecting data from various tools and/or consolidating it into reports.
- Filing and organizing paper and electronic documents, such as emails, invoices, reports, and other administrative records.
- Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
How to apply
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Salary $23.00 / hour
Vacancy: 1 Fulltime