This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
White Rock Indian Flavours Ltd is seeking an energetic, highly motivated professional to join their team as an Administrative Assistant
Employer Name: White Rock Indian Flavours Ltd.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant (NOC 1241)
Job type: Full time and Permanent
Business address: 15240 Russell Ave White Rock BC V4B 2P6
Salary: $26 /Hour for 40 hours a week
Overtime as per BC labor laws
Minimum Education: High School completion
Positions Available: 1
Job Location: White Rock
- Completion of High school
- 1 years of Administrative experience is preferred
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office
- Previous restaurant experience and payroll is a plus
- Coordinate and schedule appointments and meetings
- Organizing and coordinating calendars and meetings and answering email correspondence.
- Perform other administrative support tasks, including updating and sorting files, distributing mails and other material
- Responsible for kitchen inventory well as any operating supplies
- Set up office procedures such as maintaining manual and computerized ordering systems and filing
- Processing payroll and managing paperwork for all the existing and new hires for the restaurant
- Run daily tip report, share distribution reports to disperse tips and maintain logs accordingly
- Record keeping of an invoice, file invoices and make sure they are paid on time
- Update menu pricing and items and helping on private events i.e. parties, signing contracts etc.
- End of month help with inventory sheets
How to Apply: