$23.00 hourly for 37.5 – 40 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
Prolink Supply Ltd.
High School completion is required
Previous experience of up to 6 months to 1 year of having worked in the office-based environment in an office administration role is required
A degree or diploma in public or business administration would eliminate the experience requirements
Working with us will provide you opportunities for career development and a learning and valuable experience. You will be working in a diverse, fast paced and busy environment with cooperative staff members.
- Check and relay Emails, mails, and telephone calls. Co-ordinate the flow of information internally with staff, clients and other members of our team.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Answer queries of clients via telephone or Emails
- Maintain manual and computerized files of the clients and company employees
- Compile date and keep record of the information provided by the clients
- Provide back-up assistance to Manager as needed in administrative duties and projects as required
- Understand the office policies and procedures for performing the duties appropriately
- Prepare, key in, and edit invoices, reports and related material
- Ensure smooth running of the office by establishing work priorities and ensuring deadlines are met
- Provide administrative support to management and other staff
- Maintain client files while practicing company’s file retention policies
Additional Skills and Personal Suitability
Organized, Ability to work under pressure to ensure deadlines are met. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and using other office equipment
Good communication skills
Security and Safety
Health regulations, safety standards and departmental and company policies should always be taken into consideration
Prolink Supply Ltd.
Employer Address (Job location):
23416 River Road
Maple Ridge, BC V2W 1B7
How to Apply: