You are responsible for organising efficiently and processing correctly the flow of incoming and outgoing documents (paper and electronic): letters, faxes, claims, payment letters, etc. Some of your tasks include:
- dispatching mail daily to our other offices
- managing the different intake points through which we claims arrive
- Triaging the flow between members and providers, urgent and non-urgents keeping the TAT’s for PG contracts in mind.
- administrative preparation of claims and communication
- file management and management of the electronic archive of your department
- ordering supplies weekly and keeping statistics on supply usage
- you also provide administrative support to colleagues in your department: sending faxes, copying documents, etc
- You speak and write fluent English, knowledge of French is a plus
- Organizational skills: you can assess different tasks and proceed according to priorities; you are able to plan ahead in order to ensure daily workflows are respected, you are able to work in close cooperation with your (administrative) colleagues
- You can rapidly and accurately handle a large quantity of paper and electronic documents
- You can keep a clear overview of the work to be done, even in busy times.
- You are orderly.
- You can deal with (confidential) information with the utmost discretion.
- You can perform accurate data entry.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.