This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Perfect Auto & Window Glass Ltd. is seeking an energetic, highly motivated professional to join their team as Administrative Manager.
Employer name: Perfect Auto & Window Glass Ltd.
Job Title: Administrative Manager (NOC: 0114)
Job type: Full time and Permanent
Business address: 8307 124 St, Surrey, BC Canada V3W 9G2
Salary: $41.00/Hour for 40 hours a week (Overtime as per BC labor laws)
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field
Positions Available: 1
Job Location: Surrey
- Completion of bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field
- At least 3- 5 years of managerial experience in administrative management
- Knowledge of administrative systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Excellent time management and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities
- Plan and develop systems and procedures to improve the operating quality and efficiency for the operation
- Hire staff and provide them with training as needed in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Organize and manage supporting staff in providing security, finance or other management services
- Prepare the budgets for office supplies, equipment, disposal of assets, maintenance and security alarm system
- Maintain records, prepare reports and composes correspondence
- Ensure that company meets required Government Licenses, Permits and Renewals
Selected applicants will be contacted for interviews. Interested candidates please email your resumes.
Email: [email protected]