Required Administrative Manager
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a department providing administrative services
- Direct and advise staff engaged in providing records management, security, finance, purchasing, human resources or other administrative services
- Direct and control corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures within the establishment
- Plan, administer and control budgets for contracts, supplies
- Prepare reports and briefs for management committees evaluating administrative services
- Interview, hire and oversee training for staff.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
Education and Experience: Completion of College Diploma in Business / Bachelor in Business and 3 – 5 Years of relevant experience.
Salary: CAD$ 42.00/hour plus 4% vacation pay. Full-time permanent position at SaveMax Real Estate Inc. Brokerage located at Suite # 304 – 6755 Mississauga Road, Mississauga, ON L5N 7Y2
To be considered for this position, please email your resume at [email protected]