Company: Nasaijit Services Ltd.
Business information: Nasaijit Services Ltd. is a locally owned accounting, bookkeeping and financial service provider operating out of Iqaluit and Rankin Inlet, Nunavut. We offer remote services to clients located throughout the Kitikmeot, Kivalliq and Qikiqtani regions as well as service clients at our offices in Iqaluit and Rankin Inlet.
Business address: Bldg. 917 Nunavut Drive, Iqaluit, Nunavut, X0A 0H0
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures,
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met,
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment,
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls,
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence,
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- Education: Completion of secondary school is required. A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration is a strong asset.
- Experience: A minimum of two years of work experience in a clerical or secretarial position related to office administration is required
- Some bookkeeping experience is required
- Ability to proficiently use phone/fax/email technology and multitask
- Language: English is required
- Personal Suitability: Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, Organized, Reliability.
- Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, tight deadlines, large workload, Attention to detail.
- Computer applications knowledge: Electronic mail, Spreadsheet, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Office, MS Windows, Accounting software.
- Ability to Supervise: 1-2
Salary: $32.72 – $34.00 hourly, 40 Hours per week.
Benefits: Bonuses, Dental insurance, disability insurance and additional vacation days are provided. Matching group RRSP and extended medical insurance.
Important Information: This position requires working 8 hours per day. Work schedule: Monday to Friday: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. Overtime/Saturdays work may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: PO Box 2540, Iqaluit, Nunavut X0A 0H0