Required Administrative Officer
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Establish work priorities and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
Education and Experience: Completion of secondary school or Diploma in Business and 1-2 Years of relevant experience.
Salary: CAD$ 25.00/hour. Full-time permanent position at JPG Ltd. located at # 535 Saginaw Parkway, Cambridge Ontario N1T 0C3
To be considered for this position, please email resume at [email protected]