Reporting to the Chief Advancement Officer, the Advancement Associate will be responsible for administrative and data management functions for the Canadian Museum of Nature and its independent philanthropic arm, the Nature Foundation. This position will be responsible for supporting foundation operations, transformational and major gifts programs. They will also support the naturePATRON program.
1. Fundraising Administration: Performs a variety of administrative tasks and data management functions, including preparing letters, reports and other documents; scheduling and providing administrative support and coordination for meetings.
2. Nature Foundation: Provides administrative and secretarial support to the Board of Directors, and Secretary to the Governance Committee and all related reporting requirements; supports social media postings; and monitors the foundation.nature.ca website and perform edits and updates as needed.
3. Events: Assists with the planning, logistics and execution of events, including creating, sending, and monitoring email invitations, reporting back and collecting and sharing information between departments.
4. Fundraising: Contributes to the management of naturePATRONs portfolios as directed.
* Will be required to work evenings and weekends on occasion.