Company: Somo Ads Inc./Publicité Somo Inc.
Business Information: Somo Ads Inc./Publicité Somo Inc. is a company established in Ontario in 2011 that offers advertising services.
Business Location: 30 Wellington Street West, 5th floor, Toronto, ON M5L 1E2
Work location: Same as above and telecommuting is available
*Work model is hybrid with 2 days per week in office and 3 days remote.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
- Answer written and oral inquiries
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material
- Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs
- Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, website content and press releases
- Responsible for day-to-day setup, optimization and reporting of programmatic campaigns
- Monitor campaign performance to ensure contract fulfillment
- Ensure ad campaigns meet delivery and ROI guidelines
- Act as primary point of contact for ad operations issues
- Troubleshoot and reconcile third party impression discrepancies
- Coordinate creative testing and implementation for all campaigns by collaborating with clients, technical teams, editorial, creative, marketing and sales as necessary
- Provide campaign performance reports and financial data to internal/external clients as required
- Contribute to the on-going improvement of mobile ad products, trafficking processes, order fulfillment, cost management, etc.
- Investigate new ad technologies and network enhancements (targeting options, cost reduction etc.)
- Meet and coordinate with vendors, creative and tech team as required
- Deliver exceptional customer service to agency and direct clients
- Support Management to resolve creative and inventory issues
– Education: Completion of a university degree, college diploma in business marketing, public relations or communications is required.
– Previous programmatic experience is preferred.
– Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience in the digital marketing or social media sector is required.
– Knowledge of DSP’s, SSP’s, RTB platforms and Ad Exchanges.
– Knowledge of Rich media technology and experience working with Rich media vendors.
– Knowledge of mobile ad serving platforms.
– Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure
– Personal suitability: Flexibility, Organized, Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Team player, Excellent written and oral communication, Accurate, Initiative, Judgment
– Language: English is required
Salary: $32.31 – $34.31 hourly, 40 hours per week.
Benefits: We provide the following:
-Extended medical insurance, disability insurance, and dental insurance.
-Medical, dental and vision care benefits.
-Group and life insurance benefits.
Imortant Information: Flexibility in schedule is required. Work model will be hybrid with 2 days per week in office and remaining days remote. Work schedule will be from Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Overtime may be required depending on the business needs.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com