Company: Magical Midways Inc.
Business information:Magical Midways is one of the leaders in providing great Family Entertainment with some of the more popular Rides in the industry. We bring great memories for the young at heart by offering rides that you will not only go on once but keep going on as many times as you like. Our selection provides for adults, as well as children, ensuring that the whole family can enjoy their experience together.
Business Address: 126 Dusay Place Unit 103 Scarborough, ON, M1W 2N2
Work Location:Various locations throughout Ontario.
Type of Employment:Full Time– Seasonal / 6-month contract
Estimated Start Date:May 1st, 2023
- Collect tickets and fees, and rent or sell sports and accessory equipment
- Clean and maintain recreational facilities and grounds
- Set up rides and amusements
- Operate rides, amusements and facility equipment
- Operate game booth
- Assist in the dismantling and inspecting of amusement devices and concessions
- Perform maintenance on rides and equipment
- Assist patrons on and off amusement park rides
- Secure and release safety belts and bars
- Oversee game activities and ensure safety of participants
-Education: Not required
-Experience: Experience is an asset. On-the-job training is provided
-Willing to travel for the duration of seasonal employment
-Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:Fast-paced environment, Standing for extended periods, Physically demanding.
-Personal Suitability: Team player, Flexibility, Judgement, Reliability, Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills
-Language: Basic English is required
Salary:$17.00 to $18.00 hourly, 40 Hours per week.
Benefits:Uniforms, discount drinks and transportation from one location to another is provided.
Bunk Rooms in Mobile RV are available for housing at a discounted rate. Travel expenses are covered if worker needs to relocate.
Work location and other information:
-Workers are required to travel to different cities throughout Ontario for 6 months. Workers needed for next season starting as early as May 1st, 2023
– Flexibility on schedule is required. Work schedules vary from day to day depending on event. We work on weekends. Shifts are available from 9:00 AM – 11:00PM. Most common shift of 6.5 hours per day. At least 1 day off per week. Overtime may be required.
Apply by e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 126 Dusay Place Unit 103 Scarborough, Ontario M1W 2N2