This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Fast Track Appliances Ltd is seeking an energetic, highly motivated professional to join their team as Appliance Service Technician
Employer name: Fast Track Appliances Ltd
Job Title: Appliance Service Technician (NOC 7332)
Job type: Full time and Permanent
Business address: Unit # 108, 2nd Floor, 12414 82 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W 3E9
Salary: $26.00/Hour for 40 hours a week
Overtime as per BC labor laws
Minimum Education: Completion of Secondary school
Positions Available: 1
Job Location: Surrey
- Completion of Secondary school
- Completion of a college program in appliance repair or 1-2 years of appliance repair experience is required
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Should be mechanically inclined and have good manual dexterity
- Should enjoy problem solving and diagnostic work
- The in-home servicing and repair of various makes and models of appliances such as refrigerators, ranges, dishwashers, microwaves, washers & dryers, both gas & electric.
- Check voltage, current, temperature and pressure etc. to diagnose faults using testing tools
- Follow appliance diagrams and manuals
- Disassemble/reassemble appliances and change components by using hand tools and other equipment
- Provide accurate information to assist the customer in obtaining optimum performance of their appliances.
- Maintaining the company vehicle, tools, and equipment provided
- Performing truck stock inventory as required
- Prepare reports and estimates as required
- Other duties assigned by the management
How to Apply:
Interested candidates please email your resumes.
Email: [email protected]