Lakeside Process Controls Ltd. (‘Lakeside’) is recognized as a market leader, providing complete automation solutions to a wide range of industries. Our capabilities in process management and industrial automation enable us to solve our customers’ process automation challenges, keeping their operations running safer.
Our solutions range from devices that measure and relay diverse physical and chemical conditions, devices that control flow of materials, networks that transmit event-related information, to process control systems that collect information and trigger necessary actions to ensure continued operations.
Lakeside’s success is due to its exceptional people. Our skills and passion for our work is the key to our strong business results. Our commitment to a culture of integrity, teamwork and collaboration is what drives our continued and sustainable growth.
We seek individuals who are engaged, capable and committed to continuous improvement.
If this sounds like you, apply today and discover your potential with Lakeside!
What you will be doing in the role of Application Engineering:
Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing written quotations and proposals in response to customer inquiries
- Ensuring proper execution of an order from quotation to final shipment by leveraging Business Tools
- Following-up with customers in a timely manner
- Making product recommendations to customers based on specific applications
- Providing technical support, equipment selection, and installation support to customers
- Performing necessary calculations and analysis, troubleshooting processes or product-related issues
- Working collaboratively with internal stakeholders to identify potential opportunities for growth
- Up-selling products to customers to maximize sales
- Promoting specific product lines
- Gathering and maintaining competitive intelligence in specific markets
- Product training in specific types of product offerings
- Providing customer education (schools and seminars)
Knowledge and skills required for the role:
- University Undergraduate Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- One to Five (1-5) years’ experience in the field
- Ability to think strategically
- Effective communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Team player
What we give YOU!
- Flexible working schedules, including hybrid remote work programs
- A competitive compensation package, with RRSP-matching
- Comprehensive benefits coverage (medical, dental, vision, EAP & on-demand virtual health care)
- A culture that promotes healthy work-life balance with above-market paid time off
- Challenging work and direct exposure to key industries in the Canadian market
- A structured training and development program and opportunities for continuous learning
- Opportunity to participate in an award-winning wellness program!
Lakeside Process Controls Ltd. is committed to employment equity and welcomes diversity. We believe strongly in celebrating the different perspectives and experiences that come along with having a diverse network of employees, and encourage applications from all qualified individuals, including: persons with disabilities, Indigenous persons, women, and members of visible minorities.
If you require accommodations to complete an application, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your accommodation needs.