An Assistant Cook required
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Prepares foods to the specifications of our customers
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- Checking food and ingredients for freshness
- Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- Seasons food according to recipes or customer requirement
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Operates various kitchen appliance such as a blender, oven, grill, or stand mixer
- Assists other cooks during the food assembly process
- Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Education and experience requirement: completion of secondary school. 2-3 years of relevant experience is required.
Salary: CAD$ 16 per hour plus standard industry benefits. Please note that this is a full-time permanent position at Riverview B&B located at 255, 1000 Islands Parkway, Lansdowne, Ontario K0E 1L0
If you wish to be considered for the above position, please email your resume at [email protected]