Our Assistant Managers provide leadership and assistance to their manager to ensure that all team members are guest-focused, team-focused, and community-connected. Responsibilities include maintaining the revenue, profitability, and quality goals. Management teams ensure efficient store operations, as well as continuously maintain high production, productivity, and customer-service standards.
Locations Include: 6610 Sooke Rd, Sooke, BC V9Z 0A7
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule and coordinate meetings.
- Conduct employee performance reviews.
- Develop good customer relationships.
- Participate in recruitment and dismissal processes.
- Smooth out problems within the workplace.
- Address employee and customer concerns.
A minimum of 7 months to less than 1 year experience.
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
or equivalent experience
How to apply: [email protected]
Intended job posting audience
Only persons who are authorized to work in Canada can apply for this job.