- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Assistant Restaurant Manager
KFC, Located in the City of Surrey/richmond BC is looking to hire Full time & Permanent Assistant Restaurant Manager. The person should have some Higher Secondary diploma along with a relevant minimum of 2 years of work experience and passion to succeed in the food service industry.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of restaurant.
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training.
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices.
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
- Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
We pay competitive wages $26.44 /Hour. We offer excellent and career growth within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Email: [email protected]
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
or Send your resumes to the work location:
KFC – Guildford – 1412 – 10355 152st, Surrey, British Columbia, V3R 7B7
KFC – Surrey Central – 2791, 10153 King George Highway, Surrey, British Columbia, V3T 4W1
6551 No.3 Road Richmond, British Columbia V6Y 2B6
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call suitable applicants for interviews.
Thank you for applying with us.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: