- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Jugo Juice Located in Vancouver, BC is looking to hire Full time & Permanent Assistant Restaurant Manager. The person should have some higher Secondary or College education along with a relevant minimum of 2 years of work experience and passion to succeed in the foodservice industry.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
• Plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate the operations of the restaurant.
• Determine the type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures.
• Recruit staff and oversee staff training.
• Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
• Control inventory, monitor revenues, and modify procedures and prices.
• Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
• Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
• Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
We pay competitive wages of $26.44 per hour as per experience.
We offer excellent and career growth for the management positions within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Email: [email protected] or
Fax to 1-877-275-6880 or
Unit # 28 200 Burrard Street, Vancouver, British Columbia – V6C 3L6
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: