Company: Abougoush Collision Inc. O/A Boyd Autobody & Glass
Business information: Boyd Autobody & Glass provides expert auto glass replacement and repair services. We install the highest quality original equipment auto glass / windshields and sealants available, ensuring a quality repair / replacement backed by our Lifetime Guarantee. Our auto glass services include windshield replacement, windshield repair, stone chip / crack repair, and we offer free auto glass estimates. We repair front windshields, rear windshields, side glass and more, on most makes and models. We believe in providing exceptional customer service, as well as, the highest quality repairs in the industry. We are looking for one enthusiastic and customer-focused autobody technician to help us WOW our customers!
Business Address: 1960 Dayton Street, Kelowna, BC, V1Y 7W6
Work Location: 1960 Dayton Street, Kelowna, BC, V1Y 7W6 and 2740 Pooley Ave., Merritt, BC V1K 1C1
Type of Employment: Full Time– Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer-focused individual to help us WOW our customers! We are looking for an experienced Auto body Technician to join our team, you will have the opportunity to maximize your earning potential, along with a positive and stable work environment and the ability to advance within our company.
● Review damage report and estimates of repair cost and plan work to be performed
● Replace front end components, body components, doors and frame and underbody components
● File, grind and sand body surfaces to be repaired
● Mask and tape auto body surfaces in preparation for painting
● Hammer out dents, buckles and defects using blocks and hammers
● Remove damaged fenders, panels and grills and bolt or weld replacement parts into place
● Apply primers and repaint surfaces
● Repair or replace interior components
● Repair or replace damaged windows, windshields and sunroofs
● Inspect repaired vehicles and test drive vehicles for proper handling
● Operate soldering equipment or use plastic filler to fill holes, dents and seams
● Straighten bent frames using frame and underbody pulling and anchoring equipment
● Help to mix paint, blend and match colors
● Professionalism in customer service
● Clean and maintain work space
● Instruct apprentices
● Complete all body repairs as listed on the repair order with minimum supervision
● Follow internal repair procedures and quality guidelines
-Education: Completion of secondary education is required
-Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience as an autobody technician are required. If the candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience, a post-secondary certificate is required.
– Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast paced environment, Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling
– Personal Suitability: Accurate, Flexibility, Initiative, Team player, Excellent written and oral communication, Client focus, Dependability, Reliability, Judgement
Valid driver’s license is required (Class 1/A)
Salary: $25.48 – $27.00 hourly, 36.5 – 40 Hours per week.
Benefits: Disability Insurance, Extended medical insurance, Vision and Dental benefits, Group insurance benefits, and Pension plan
Other information: Flexibility on schedule is required. Work schedule is Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm. Weekend work and overtime may be required based on the business needs.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
Apply by mail to: 1960 Dayton Street, Kelowna, BC, VIY 7W6