Company: Honour Innovations Inc. o/a Canadian Tire #049 Caledonia
Business information: Canadian Tire provides general retail merchandise and auto repair services. It operates in the automotive, hardware, sports, leisure and housewares sectors.
Business address: 365 Argyle St. S., Caledonia, ON N3W 1Z2
Work Location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time ‑ Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Move equipment and other materials
- Perform miscellaneous labouring activities to help tradespersons, apprentices and other workers as directed
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Perform lube, oil and filter changes
- Remove, install, rotate and balance tires
- Assist other members to perform accurate and complete vehicle inspections, basic diagnostics, estimates and basic repairs
- Assist in completion and review of repair orders and vehicle inspection reports with Service Advisors
- Provide quality workmanship to meet or exceed industry standards and perform tasks in compliance with industry flat rate time allowances
- Ensure that an unsafe vehicle is reported to tradespersons, management and/or the vehicle owner
- Ensure vehicles are kept clean and free of damage by using seat covers and floor mats
- Ensure shop neatness/cleanliness
- Remain current with up-to-date knowledge of the operation, maintenance and repair of most domestic and imported vehicles.
- Drive client’s vehicles between work stations when necessary
-Education: Some secondary school is required
-Experience: Experience is an asset. On-the-job training will be provided
-Due to the nature of the job, knowledge of current automobile technology is required
-Valid driver’s license is required
-Ability to work effectively with computerized systems is required.
-Good working knowledge of CoStar is considered an asset.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Tight deadlines; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
Personal Suitability: Team player; Judgement; Accurate; Dependability; Client focus; Reliability; Flexibility; Excellent written communication, Organized
Weight handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Language: English is required
Salary: $19.50 to $21.50 hourly, 37.5 Hours per week
Benefits: Disability insurance, Shared cost extended medical insurance after 3 months of employment, Dental benefits, Group insurance benefits and profit sharing after 1000 working hours. We also provide shopping discounts. If the candidate is willing to relocate, the employer covers the transportation costs.
Important Information: The employee will work from Monday to Friday, from 8:00AM to 5:00PM.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail: 365 Argyle St. S., Caledonia, ON N3W 1Z2