Tim Hortons in delta / richmond is looking to hire Permanent & Full-time Bakers. The person should have some high school diploma along with a relevant minimum of 1 year of work experience and passion to succeed in the baking industry. Must be willing to work Day and Night Shifts and weekends.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position
- Prepare batters for muffins, cookies, cakes, icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders
- Operate machinery
- Bake mixed doughs and batters
- Frost and decorate cakes or other baked goods
- Ensure quality of products meets established standards
- Draw up production schedule to determine type and quantity of goods to produce
- May oversee sales and merchandising of baked goods.
We pay competitive wages of $15.65 per hour. We offer excellent and career growth for the management positions within the organization.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to the following:
Email: [email protected]
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880
or Send your resumes to the work location:
110 – 11320 Steveston Highway, Richmond, British Columbia – V7A 5J5 Canada
Canoe Pass Way, 629-5000, Delta, British Columbia – V4M 0A8 Canada
6460 Ladner Trunk Road, Delta, British Columbia – V4K 3N3 Canada
or walk-ins can drop off their resumes.
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interviews.
Thank you for applying with us.