Bladez and Fadez barbershop Ltd
Job Position: Barber
Location: #103- 7238 137 Street, Surrey BC V3w 1V3
Salary: $18/ hour
Vacancies: 5 Vacancy
Employment groups: Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth.
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 35-40 hours / week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: 1-2 years of related work experience is required.
Transportation: Public transportation is available
Work Location Information: #103- 7238 137 Street, Surrey BC V3w 1V3
Personal Suitability: Flexibility, Reliability, Dependability, organized
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Hand-eye co-ordination, Standing for extended periods, Attention to detail
Client focus, Flexibility, Reliability, Dependability, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Team player
• Shampoo and rinse hair before the haircut using appropriate products.
• Cutting and trimming hair according to clients’ instructions.
• Book appointments and order supplies.
• Train and assist other barbers and barber apprentices whenever required.
• Shaving, trimming and shaping clients’ beards and mustaches
• Ensuring that combs, scissors, razors and other instruments are cleaned and sanitized after each use.
• Provide other hair treatment services, such as waving, straightening, and tinting and may also provide scalp conditioning massages.
How to apply:
By email: email@example.com
Intended job posting audience:
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.