- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Bookkeeper (1311)
NOC Job Title: Bookkeeper
14333 36A Ave
Surrey, British Columbia
- Check and verify source documents such as invoices, receipts, etc.
- Fill up various forms, Data and journal entry, Bank Rec, AR, AP for clients.
- Roll forward accounting files from last year
- Prepare Credit card and cash analysis from the source documents provided by the client.
- Prepare client accounting records and bookkeeping services.
- Set up financial statements and enter opening balances.
- Prepare year-end financial statements and related working papers for reviews and compilations.
- Calculate and Prepare cheques for payroll and other bills.
- Preparation of government remittances- including GST, PST, PD7A & WCB.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare draft financial statements
Education & Experience Requirement:
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Post-Secondary Training and/or one year of work experience in Bookkeeping position OR Bookkeeping/ Accounting Certificate course with years of work experience.
How to Apply:
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: