NCC CONSTRUCTION LTD.
Job Title: Bookkeeper- (NOC: 1311)
Start Date: To start as soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Day
Work Address: 13508 84 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W3H2.
Wage: $27.50 per hour for 37.5hrs overtime will be paid after 40.00 hours
Minimum Education: Completion of High School
Experience: 1 – 2years of experience in accounting required.
Languages: Knowledge of English in speaking, reading, and writing is required
- Keep records of all financial transactions
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts
- Maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, supplier ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls
- Complete tax forms and other government documents
- Knowledge of methods and software necessary to accomplish assigned work
- Knowledge of mathematical, technical and critical thinking skills
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive, attention to detail, Tight deadlines, fast-paced environment.
Benefits: 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid.
Please send an email to [email protected] – Mention Bookkeeper in subject Line.
OR Mail your resume to: 13508 – 84 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W 3H2