Pacific Valley Enterprises Inc. Located at Unit 103, 19162 22 Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3S 3S6 is looking for 1 full-time Bookkeeper.
• Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
• Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements.
• Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and utility, tax and other bills.
• Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers’ compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents.
• Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
• Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
Terms of Employment: –
Wages: – $24.50 per hour- 40 hours per week. Overtime of $1.5/hour starts after 40 hours per week
Location of employment: – Unit 103 , 19162 22 Ave , Surrey, BC, V3S 3S6, Canada and various locations all over Canada and North America.
Work Condition: Tight deadlines, Attention to detail
Personal suitability: Organized, Accurate, Reliability, Dependability
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel, Quick Books
Job Requirements: –
• Completion of Secondary School.
• At least 2 years of experience in the field OR completion of college program in accounting, bookkeeping/ related field OR Completion of two year recognized professional accounting program.
Interested candidates can apply through: –
Email: – [email protected]
Mail: – 1011 Parker St. White Rock, BC V4B 4R6 Canada