Absolute Lumber Products Ltd.
- Job details
- Location : Abbotsford, BC
- Salary : $25.25 per hour. Overtime: $37.87/hour.
- Vacancies : 1 Vacancy
- Employment groups : Students, Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
- Terms of employment : Permanent, Full time40 hours / week
- Start date : As soon as possible
- Employment conditions : Morning, Day
- Languages : English
- Education : Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience : 2 years to less than 3 years
- Transportation/Travel Information : Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities : Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail
- Work Location Information : Urban area
- Personal Suitability : Effective interpersonal skills, Dependability, Team player, Client focus, Accurate, Organized, Judgement, Flexibility, Reliability
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications : MS Excel, MS Windows, MS Word, MS Outlook
- Specific Skills : Post journal entries, Maintain general ledgers and financial statements, Prepare trial balance of books, Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll, Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems, Reconcile accounts, Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
How to apply
By email: [email protected]
By mail: 3467 McCallum Rd, Abbotsford, BC, V2S 7W6
- Intended job posting audience : Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.