Our company 0990135 BC. Ltd. is based in Surrey, BC and is carrying out all kinds of residential and commercial building construction, maintenance, renovations etc. Our company is currently hiring 1 Bookkeeper to join our team as soon as possible.
• Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
• Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
• Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and utility, tax and other bills
• Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers’ compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
• Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
• Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel,
• Have knowledge of accounting application software/databases
• Completion of high school
• At least 2 years’ experience in the field OR completion of college program in accounting, bookkeeping/related field OR Completion of two year recognized professional accounting program
Wage Rate: $24.50 per hour, Overtime wage will be given after 40 hours per week.
Work Location: 5537 185A Street, Surrey, British Columbia – V3S 8S1
How to apply:
Email: [email protected]
Mail: 5537 185A Street, Surrey, British Columbia – V3S 8S1