Attar Contracting Ltd. is currently looking for 1 Bricklayer to join their team as soon as possible.
- Prepare and lay bricks, concrete blocks, structural tiles or other masonry units.
- Lay bricks, stone or similar materials to provide veneer facing.
- Build patios, garden walls and other decorative installations.
- Read sketches and blueprints to calculate materials required.
- Lay radial bricks to build masonry shells of industrial chimneys.
- Cut and trim bricks and concrete blocks to specification using hand and power tools.
- Construct and install prefabricated masonry units.
Completion of secondary school is required
2-3 years of experience in bricklaying is required.
- Salary: $34.00 /Hourly. Overtime starts after 40 hours per week.
- Fulltime, Permanent.
- Must be willing to travel to work sites all over lower Mainland BC.
Work Conditions & Physical Capabilities:
Handling heavy loads, physically demanding, Standing for extended periods, Bending, Crouching and Kneeling.
Team Player, Reliability
Major Work Area:
Construction, Renovation, Maintenance and repair
Job Location: 12711-114A Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia, V3V 3P3
Various Locations in Lower Mainland, British Columbia
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should contact immediately through:
E-mail: [email protected]
Regular Mail: 12711-114 Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia, V3V 3P3