Company Name: Equitable Masonry Installations
Position: Bricklayer Helper (7611)
Wage Rate: $20.00 per hour. 40 hours per week.
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Language: Basic English
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Education: No Education required; High School certificate is an asset.
Experience: On-site training will be provided. Some relevant Experience is an asset.
Positions Available: 01
Work Locations: Various Locations in Lower Mainland, BC
- Assist bricklayers with their duties
- Operate small tools such as saws, grinders, impact drills
- Assist in assembling scaffolding
- Load, unload and transport tools and equipment to the work truck.
- Ensure all tools/equipment are set up on a job site and maintained in working condition.
- Assist in unloading bricks, stones and concrete off of work truck and onto the job site.
- Ensure all materials, trash and tools are removed from job sites before leaving.
- Heavy workloads, stand, bend, crouch and kneel.
- Job is physically demanding, ability to lift 50lbs is required.
- Work outdoors in cold, hot, rainy weather.
- Should be comfortable working at heights
Employer: Equitable Masonry Installations
PLEASE SEND RESUME AS SPECIFIED BELOW:
BY EMAIL: [email protected]
BY FAX: 604-427-0676