Job Title: Business Development Officer
Company Name: Advance Canadian Education & Immigration Services (ACEIS) Ltd.
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Employment Conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Job Location: Surrey, British Columbia.
Post Date: June 20, 2022
Close Date: July 20, 2022
How To Apply: Email: [email protected]
Company operating name: Advance Canadian Education & Immigration Services (ACEIS) Ltd.
Business address: Suite#200, 7404 King George Boulevard, Surrey, BC V3W 1N6
Number of positions available: 1
Rate of pay: $33.50/ hour
Overtime: 1.5 times normal rate as per provincial regulations.
Benefits Package: 4% vacation pay will be paid each payday on a bi-weekly basis.
Hours: 30 hours/week
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As early as possible.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in a similar role.
Skills, Knowledge and Required Competencies:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with strong interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be willing to travel regularly (Domestic/ International).
- The candidate must be flexible to work in different shifts (Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Weekends).
- Solid organizational skills and must be detail oriented with attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
We are a fast growing immigration firm looking for a dynamic Business Development Officer to join the team. The candidate shall be responsible for business development and forge new strategic alliances in the domestic and international markets.
- Develop policies and programs to enhance business growth.
- Research and develop relationships with local communities within and outside the province.
- Respond to enquiries from members of the business communities concerning development opportunities.
- Approach institutes and other agencies for business associations and forge strategic alliances.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative market campaigns.
- Plan development projects.
- Conduct surveys to assess development potential and future trends.
- Analyze budgets, expenses, sales and revenue to provide recommendations for business growth.
- Ensure required business licenses and certificates are in place.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Evaluate customer service, prepare reports and propose ideas for better customer dealings.
- Represent company in conferences, events, workshops to enhance business opportunities within and outside of Canada.