Millworx specializes in the state-of-the-art fabrication of custom European cabinetry; with our in-house designers and extensive showroom, we can guarantee customer satisfaction.
We are looking for professional cabinet makers who will join our team!
- Assist with the preparation and drawings of the articles to be made.
- Help to mark and cut the dimensions of parts on the wood.
- Operate saws, jointers, shapers, hand tools and other woodworking machines to shape the wood.
- Assemble the units using different products like glue, nails, screws or other fasteners.
- Apply stain or polish to finished products.
- Repair or redesign old products.
- Support with the installation of the furniture.
- Other duties as required.
- Completion of high school (Preferred)
- Experience in the related field is an asset.
- Attention to detail.
- Reliable, organized, and careful.
- Flexible hours including early morning, evening and some weekends.
How to apply: [email protected]
Job Type: Full Time