This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
M & M Cabinets and Installations Ltd is looking for Cabinetmaker Helper to join our team. We are seeking motivated individuals who will complement our team.
Employer name: M & M Cabinets and Installations Ltd
Job Title: Cabinetmaker Helper (NOC 7611)
Job type: Full time and Permanent
Business address: 13548 – 79 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 2Y8
Salary: $20.00/Hour for 40 hours a week
Overtime as per BC labor laws
Minimum Education: Completion of Secondary school
Positions Available: 1
Job Location: Various locations depending upon contracts
- No formal education is required
- Experience in construction industry is an asset.
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to lift, pull and carry large & heavy objects (50lbs).
- Loading and unloading of wooden materials from trucks
- Assisting the cabinet maker with sanding wooden surfaces and giving finish to the products
- Use various tools and machinery for assembling the products
- Assist with maintenance and repair of cabinets
- Cleaning work area, equipment’s such as machines and other tools to maintain smooth work operations
- Moving required materials to the job sites
- Assist cabinet maker in measuring, cutting and assembling wooden material to obtain required shape
- Assist in installing hardware such as handles, drawer pulls, hinges or other decorative accessories to cabinets using hand tools.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates please email your resumes.
Email: [email protected]