- Quebec NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Our family is looking to hire a Full-time Family Caregiver to help us at home and deliver compassionate, service-oriented care for our family. Our ideal candidate has to be reliable, kind, responsible and punctual.
Some of the job duties in this position are as follows.
- Prepared meals daily and nightly,
- Help with the personal care, like bathing, personal hygiene, dressing, homework, and so on
- Perform some housekeeping duties such as laundry, washing dishes and making beds.
- Assume responsibility for the household in the absence of parents.
- Completion of High School (Preferred).
- Experience in home management-related field preferred.
- Close attention to detail.
- Organized, responsible, critical thinking.
- Flexible hours including weekends.
How to apply: [email protected]
Job Type: Full Time
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: