Jay Kali Construction Ltd. is currently looking for 1 Carpenter to join their team and must be able to fulfill the following duties:
· To read and translate blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
· Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools,
· Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join wood, wood substitutes.
· Construct foundations, put in floor beams, lay subflooring and elevate walls;
· Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware.
· Maintain and renovate residences wooden structures.
Completion of secondary school, 2-3 years of experience in construction industry.
• Salary: $28.00 /Hourly. Overtime starts after 40 hours per week.
• Fulltime, Permanent.
• Must be willing to travel to work sites all over lower Mainland BC.
Work Conditions & Physical Capabilities:
Physically demanding, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Physically demanding
Team Player, Reliability
Major Work Area:
Construction, Renovation, Maintenance and repair
Steel-toed safety boots.
Benefits: Relocation cost will be covered by employer.
13540-79Ave Surrey, British Columbia Canada V3W2Y8 and Various Locations in Lower Mainland, British Columbia
Interested candidates should contact immediately through:
E-mail: [email protected]
Regular Mail: 13540-79Ave Surrey, British Columbia Canada V3W2Y8