Company: 888 Commercial Construction Ltd.
Position: Carpenter (NOC-7271)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Wage Rate: $28 per hour for 40 hours per week.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Business Location: 15039 95A Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3R 1E6
Education: Completion of Secondary School, college education an asset.
Experience: 3 to 4 years of relevant experience.
Location of Work: Various locations according to company contracts.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and building plans to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
- Install building structures, such as doors, stairs, windows, moulding and walls.
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join wood, wood substitute, lightweight steel and other materials.
- Build foundations and install floor beams.
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures.
- Maintain and repair residences and wooden structures in various establishments.
- May prepare cost estimates for clients.
- Instruct and direct laborers and other construction helpers.
Work Environment/Conditions: Outside, Inside, Heat, Sun, Rain, Cold. Depending on the work requirements, the candidates will be expected to work in the up listed working environment.
Work Setting: The candidates should be available to work outdoors full-time in the day or evening or on weekend if required.
Physical Capabilities: Large workload, physically demanding, Tight deadlines, Bending, crouching, Kneeling.
How to apply:
Email: [email protected]
By Mail: 15039 95A Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3R 1E6