This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
M & M cabinets and installation Ltd is seeking an energetic, highly motivated professional to join our team.
Employer name: M & M cabinets and installation Ltd
Job Title: Carpenter (NOC 7271)
Job type: Full time and Permanent
Business address: 13548 – 79 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 2Y8
Salary: $28 /Hour for 40 hours a week
Overtime as per BC labor laws
Minimum Education: Secondary school
Positions Available: 1
Job Location: Surrey
- Completion of secondary school
- College or industry courses in carpentry is an asset
- At least 2 years of work experience
- Excellent time management skill and attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Interpret blueprints, sketches, and drawings for carpentry projects of all types
- Measure materials or distances, using square, measuring tape, or rule to lay work
- Cut or saw boards, timber, or plywood to required size, using handsaw, power saw, or woodworking machines
- Fit and install closet organiser, mirrors, railings etc.
- Keep the job site clean and organized always by putting away the tools and material after use, sweeping up and performing other cleaning tasks
- Prepare cost assessment for clients
How to Apply:
Interested candidates please email your resumes.
Email: [email protected]