Phoenix Homes in Surrey, BC provides services for residential and commercial projects across Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley & Greater Vancouver in BC. We value people, relationships, and culture. We get the job done and we do not just meet expectations; we exceed them. Our customers keep coming back because we are dependable, knowledgeable, and pleasant to work with. We believe in constantly improving ourselves to provide the best possible service to our customers. If you are looking for a company with a family dynamic where you can have opportunities to grow, be challenged and known by your co-workers, then come join us!
Company Name: Phoenix Homes (2011) Ltd.
Company Location: Unit 103- 12889, 84 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W 0K5
Number of positions: 3
Terms of employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Work Site Environment: At heights, Confined spaces, Noisy, Dusty
Work location(s): Various Locations in Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley & Lower Mainland in BC and/or as per company contracts
Salary: $28.00 per hour
Vacation Pay: 4% of gross salary
Transportation: Transportation to and from the job location is available at free of cost in company vehicle
- Precisely measure, cut, shape & assemble the framing lumber needed to build residential, commercial, or industrial buildings.
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings, perform calculations, and prepare layouts.
- Build floor beams and subflooring, build walls, and install partitions.
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware.
- Finish surface of woodwork in houses and building, using hand tools and paneling.
- Work on new projects, remodels, or additions to existing wooden structures.
- Operate power as well as hand tools.
- Supervise other construction workers.
- Completion of high School
- Completion of 3-4-year apprenticeship program in relevant trade or minimum 3 years of relevant experience in trade
- Trade certification would be an asset but not mandatory
- Ability and willingness to work independently with limited supervision
- Positive and cooperative attitude
How to apply?
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by sending their resume at [email protected] Candidates can also mail their resume at Unit 103- 12889, 84 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W 0K5
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates who most closely match our requirements will be contacted for hiring process.
Note: Please mention the Job Title in the subject line while applying for this position.