AAA Construction Services are currently looking for 2 Carpenters to join its team as soon as possible!
- Read and translate blueprints, drawings and sketches; to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools,
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join wood, wood substitutes,;
- Construct foundations, put in floor beams, lay subflooring and elevate walls;
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware.
- Maintain and renovate residences and wooden structures.
- Completion of high school
- Completion of 3-4 year apprenticeship program OR at least 2-3 years’ experience
- Wage: $27.50 per hour
- Job Location: Based out of 5978 128A Street, Surrey and Various Locations Across the Lower Mainland
- Hours: 40 hours per week. Full time, permanent position
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to