- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Employer : ASPIRE DRYWALL LTD.
Location : Various Locations with base at 207 Cilaire Dr Nanaimo, BC, Canada V9S 3E5
Job Title : Carpenter
NOC Code : 7271
Positions Available : 3
Term : Permanent, Full Time.
Salary : $29.00/hr
Start Date : As Soon As Possible.
Education : High School
Language : English
Experience: 1 year or more
Large workload, Bending, crouching, kneeling, physically demanding, Handling heavy loads.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools.
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel, and other materials.
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems.
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, moulding and hardware.
- Maintain, repair, and renovate residences.
- Supervise other workers.
Please apply to [email protected] with your contact details and resume or mail at 207 Cilaire Dr Nanaimo, BC, Canada V9S 3E5
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: