Employer: Bassi & Sons Construction Ltd.
Job Title: Carpenter (7271)
No of Vacancies: 06
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Business Address: 2860 Gardner pl. Abbotsford V2T 5E1 (candidates would be working at various location around lower mainland as per company contract)
Wage rate: $29.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Education: High School
Experience: 1-2 years of relevant Experience
Languages: Basic knowledge of English
- Read blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients.
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools.
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood and wood substitutes.
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems.
- Inspect and replace damaged framework.
- Maintain and repair residences and wooden structures in various establishments.
- Instruct and direct apprentices and other construction helpers and workers.
- May prepare cost estimates for clients.
Working setting: The candidate should be available to work full-time in the day or evening or on weekends.
Working Conditions: Candidate should be able to lift weight (50lbs). Should be willing to work outdoors, indoors, rain, or shine.
How to Apply:
By Email: [email protected]
By Mail: 2860 Gardner pl. Abbotsford V2T 5E1