NuFrame is currently in the process of looking for 5 carpenter helpers.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
No. of vacancies: 5
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Business address: 3237 190 St #108, Surrey, BC V3S 0L5
Work Location: Various locations in the lower mainland British Columbia.
Wage rate: $20.00 per hour, overtime will start after 40 hours per week
- No specific education is required but is an asset
- Work experience is not required (training will be provided)
- No specific language is required but English is an asset
- Handle construction materials such as lumber, tools, and other equipment on construction
- Measure, cut and install framing material
- Use basic hand tools as well as power tools such as saws and nail guns
- Assist in the construction and installation of walls, floors, and roof
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed
- Weight Handling: 50 – 80 pounds
Working setting: The candidate will be available to work full time Monday through Friday, and on weekends as required.
Working Conditions: The candidate will be required to work outdoors in inclement weather including rain, extreme cold, and high temperatures
Benefits: Life insurance, dental and medical
Relocation expenses will be covered by the employer as well as the first three months of medical insurance, if required.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates can apply via email: [email protected] or send your resume at 3237 190 St #108, Surrey, BC V3S 0L5.