Poplar Grove Winery is looking for a full-time and Permanent Cellar Master.
Employer: Poplar Grove Winery
Title: Cellar master
Work Location: 493 Middle Bench Rd N, Penticton, BC V2A 8S5
Mailing address: Same as above
Wage: $27 / hour
Number of work hours: 6 – 8 hours per day and 30 – 40 hours per week
Term of employment: Full-time Permanent
Benefit: 4% gross salary or 10 days paid vacation
Position available: 1
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who process, package, test and grade food and beverage products
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policy
- Prepare production and other reports
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Experience as a machine operator in food or beverage processing is usually required for industrial process control operators.
- Experience in food or beverage processing may be required for machine operators.
- Add previous experience as a wine cellarman an asset but not required.