Company operating name: Dwisebots Technologies Ltd.
Company business address: 1-10318 Whalley Blvd, Surrey, BC V3T 4H4
Title of the position: CEO (NOC 0014)
- Establishing the vision for the company and defining the company’s overall strategy from launch to scale.
- Developing and implementing scalable and efficient strategies to ensure consistent results and growth and profitability.
- Attracting, retaining, and developing talent.
- Cultivating a high-performing and accountable team culture.
- Aligning resources to achieve business goals.
- Establishing financial and administrative controls; formulating and approving promotional campaigns; and approving overall human resources planning.
- Efficiently managing the company’s operational budget.
- Managing competition and threats in the market with regular evaluation of the company’s financial structure, capital strategy and business objectives.
- Building strategic partnerships and relationships to drive business growth.
- Establishing credibility throughout a partnership network.
- Establishing objectives for the company and formulating or approving policies and programs.
- Developing and executing the company’s business strategies, providing strategic advice to employees, and preparing and implementing comprehensive business plans to facilitate the achievement of the company’s business objectives.
- Ensuring company policies and legal guidelines are communicated from the top down and that they are consistently followed.
- Overseeing the company’s financial performance, identifying and track changes in the software publishing industry, and tracking key performance metrics, activity reports, and other performance data to measure the company’s productivity and goal achievement record.
Terms of employment: Permanent and full-time
The language of work: English
Wage: CA $49.93 per hour for 40 hours per week
Benefits package being offered:
Two days paid time off per week.
Bonus pay: 2% of base salary based on achievement of objectives.
Location or locations of work: Surrey, BC
Contact information to apply for the job: [email protected]
- Majority owner of the company.
- Proven management experience and a track record of consistently achieving results.
- Able to effectively build formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization.
- Have or able to develop solid connections with chief executive officers and other business key decision makers across sectors and industries in Canada.
- Good presentation skills.
- Able to negotiate skillfully in challenging situations.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing tools such as search engine optimization and social media marketing tools.
- Ability to apply data analytics to decision making.
- Willingness to build things from the ground-up.
- Experience in leading teams, in engaging with staff at all levels and in transitioning a start-up business to an independent, corporate business.
- Proven strategic ability to have clear insights into market opportunities and the ability to prioritize business investment and commercial deployment.
Required education: A university degree or college diploma in business administration, hospital administration, finance, or another discipline related to the industry is preferred but not required
Required work experience: 5 or more years of work experience in a related field.