The Change Manager provides the planning, guidance and facilitation of the change management activities across medium complexity projects or a single program, with impact at the business unit or country level. Working alongside sponsors and functional managers, they provide change management tools and methods to ensure the organization makes a smooth transition from the old ways of working to the new. They support the maintenance of stability during periods of change, ensure that the new capabilities are embedded across the organization, and provide the sponsor with tools and guidance to support the measurement of benefit realization. Success is measured by ensuring employee resistance is minimized and employee engagement is maximized.
• Bachelors Degree and 8 or more years of experience in the Change Management or Insurance Training area
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 10 or more years of experience in the Change Management or Insurance Training area
A recognized professional qualification in Change Management or Project Management
- Strong change management, process management, and communication and training plan development experience
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization from entry level to senior leaders
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Property and casualty insurance experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience leading projects from idea to post implementation
Job Accountabilities – Key Accountabilities
- Ensure appropriate change management practices are effectively utilized throughout the life cycle of the projects or single program to increase the speed at which benefits can be achieved
- Plan change management activities that meet the different needs and values of the individual teams and functions within the business unit or country, minimizing employee resistance
- Identify and track success factors
- Champion the urgency for the change within the organizational management team
- Make recommendations to functional management on the optimum timing of change across the organization
- Lead the roll-out of the new ways of working
- Perform on-going monitoring of the affected people throughout the life cycle of the projects or program to maximize employee engagement
- Identify and share lessons learned, helping to further develop change management methodology
- Support the maintenance of stability during periods of change
- Ensure that the new capabilities are embedded across the organization
A future with Zurich
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich, we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 148 years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. We are a leading provider of commercial property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk management products and services for businesses and individuals. Today, we serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology and insure 90% of the Fortune 500®. Our growth strategy is not limited to our business. As an employer, Zurich strives to provide ongoing career development opportunities and foster an environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive, actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in building a brighter future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here. Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our common goal: exceeding our customers’ expectations. Zurich is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and barrier-free environment resulting in an accessible organization for employees, customers, and other parties who interact with, or on behalf of, Zurich. We strive to achieve a workplace free of discrimination of all forms, including discrimination on the basis of physical or mental disability, or medical condition. If you are interested in a job opportunity, please advise if you require an accommodation, so we can work with you to provide a more accessible process.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich Canadian Holdings Limited. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.